Tuesday, February 15, 2011

run, baby run!

I have a Crush!
A secret Crush.......
{This is Autumn's birthday Drink....cute eh?}
Life is My Crush.
:)
I went for a run this morning....
Wow!-----I felt like I could have ran a ga-zillion miles.
But I couldn't.....it all ended when I heard "battery low" on my Ipod.
Dang kids. {i said dang and not damn....did ya noitice?}
Look at the SUN on my shoes..........look how pretty and refreshing.
and yes, this is max.
Im sqeezing his head between my legs.
Im so nice.
.
.
Today is going to be good.
know why?
Cuz the sun is shining light on things...................for me.

1 comment:

Jeri said...

Can you tell me about your shoes? I am looking for new running shoes. My brother told me the kind to get...I have to go find the place I wrote it down. I think yours are the same kind he recommended though. Do you love them?