Sunday, February 27, 2011

Bum.


You didn't expect anything less right?
What else is new in our home........
Then a naked Charlee.
Today:
Charlee is Autumn helped make lasagna for Dinner....
{Its cooking while I blog} :)
'
Charlee and Jax watched Iron Giant.
They love that show.
Abbie Watched 800 Youtube Video's!
Autumn Made a CELL for school.
Its a beauty!
I of Course, Texted!
Im sooooo good at it!
OH! Annnnnnd, sang "I stand all amazed" in Sacrament.
Phew!!....glad THATS over..............
What a GOOD day!
Charlee even thinks so.
Er' I think this might be her way of telling me to stop taking pictures!
.
.
.
Bring On Monday!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love her bum-- so cute!! Does Mike work on Sundays?! Or sleeps!! Lol- I love that you sing- I do too but never in public- too afraid!!

Simply Lavender said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank goodness for the aprons!
thanks for the giggles tonight!



HUGS.

Erin said...

Ahhhh! I just love LOVE your blog. I check it daily (sometimes 2,3,4 times a day). Makes me a weirdo?! Maybe :)

Hope you had a FAB bday (it looks like you did :)

Seriously, your little Charlee is to die for! She is stinkin' cute (as well as the rest of your fam!)