Thursday, February 3, 2011

3.

I'm sharing my dirty laundry.
Literally.
I swore I was caught up and these baskets were empty the start of the week.
.
.
why is laundry something I love today?
Well its because I have a house full of people I love, and this picture shows it.
.
.
My second love today is:
My mom's daily email thoughts she has sent for over 10 years now...
or something like that.
every morning, we wake up to a thought to think about as you go about your day.
I know I have mentioned this before.
but, its something I love.
I love her. I love her more then she knows.
And she loves me.
I will end this post with a few of her thoughts this week......
she ends each email with,
Enjoy your day!
HUG your kids.
HAPPY month of hearts!
.
.

This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine. Let it shine, let it shine, let it shine.

.


There is none like unto thee on earth ~ No not one.

.

Never dull your shine for somebody else.

.
Today take time to:
Watch love grow..
see warmth in a heartfelt smile
observe tenderness in someone's voice
picture affection in another person's eyes
take notice of God's magnificent works of art.
Be grateful for the views in your life, recognize the beauty.
~ cora

.

Today I am grateful for my hands and for the many hands of others in my life. ~ cora

.

If your so-called friends urge you to do anything you know to be wrong, you be the one to make a stand for right, even if you stand alone......There is no friendship more valuable than your own clear conscience, your own moral cleanliness. ~ pres. thomas s. monson

2 comments:

Simply Lavender said...

Awh!! ;)
YES! dear daughter #5....I LOVE YOU!
More than my shoes!! uh-huh!!
More than p-nut butter loves the jelly!! uh-huh!

Have fun with the laundry! :)
HUGS.

Liz H said...

Annie - cut the ironing board cover, add some ribbon and you'll be dancing in a new apron in no time. Sorry about the rough week. Hang in there! I heard a song this week and the chorus sings (loudly) "It's this day that's going away, not ME!" Love it!