Wednesday, February 2, 2011

2.

Today was good.
Better then yesterday.
My heart still stings, but all is well!
I will personally commenting back to all those who helped lift my spirits.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!!
Us mothers stick together!
.
.
I was cleaning out Jackson's backpack before school this morning where I found this purple heart.
The end is cut off, makes it more darling.
I smiled!
.
.
Charlee stayed in her jammies all day with a messy food face and helped dad out in the cold garage.
I went shopping for Valentines, birthdays and anniversaries.
love.
Here is DAY one from the love bug.
.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Its February 1st
and I love you!
.
I searched for a week trying to find these tiny mailboxes....
Who would have thought target would have them in their 1.00 bin section.?
WOOhoo!
Found em today....a day late.....but who's counting?
Today I wrote mini love letters to each child.
I hope they keep em. ;)
.
.
.
.
.
.
Todays Love:
.
.
Charlotte russ!
Clothing store.
:)
I found this shirt today.
$22
This hair spray!
Its lovely!
love. love. love.
.
Try it!
plus the bottle is so pretty and girly.......... :)

No comments: