Friday, February 4, 2011

Friday Confessionals.....aka blabber mouth!


I feel like I just blabber when I do these.
Oh well.
I cried AGAIN last night.
what a ruff week.
Call me forgetful!
I have forgot everything....then when I remember I cry, because I keep forgetting.
Its been my routine this week.
Forgot an important bill to pay.
Forgot Jackson at school {read here} I need therapy now.
I cried for two days
Forgot that I'm singing on Sunday, remembered last night...
and i don't know the song.
Cried.
Thought I had a session last night....planned it all....realized it was TODAY!
Cried.
Forgot an Appt I had yesterday Morning.
I didn't cry...but i stood there and stared at the calender for 10 minutes trying to comprehend what day it was.
This is getting lame.
Mike asked me to paint a second coat on the GYNORMIOUS frame is is making for a neighbor for their mirror.
Umm, I forgot.
and ummm, I cried...cuz now he was frazzled after work trying to get everthing done including going to the girls basketball game.
Meanie me.
Now he will never let me rip the carpet out on my craft room.
lol
kidding....he is so kind and went and got me a dt coke. :)
and actually told me maybe I should go for a drive alone? or go lay down?
maybe that was his kind way of saying...go away?
I went and practiced the song at a neighbors house for an hour last night and came back to a HOT bubble bath.
Just for me.
Awh.
Lots of Shiz {I said shiz cuz im trying to not say shit} ;)
happened these last two weeks at the West's
Im optimistic that next week is gunna ROCK!

4 comments:

jennykate77 said...

Next week is gonna rock for you...I feel it.

Sorry you cried so much. Hope that gets better.

Your a lucky girl, sounds like you have a great guy...even if he tries to get rid of you when you cry. At least he's subtle. ;) Crying really freaks guys out.

Hope you have a great weekend.

{J}eannie said...

I'm so sorry you had such a rough week.
Next week will totally rock ;)
thank goodness for diet Coke and bubble baths.

Impulsive Addict said...

I say shiz. Shiz is ok.

You can look at it this way, next week HAS to be much better because it can't get much worse, right? I like to put a positive spin on things sometimes.

Go take a bubble bath and just relax~
Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by little blog. =)

Mamarazzi said...

well at least you have a sunny outlook for next week and it is almost here.

i hate weeks/days that i cry a lot...but it happens and once it is all out i feel soooo much better!!

at least you were not along on the roller coaster of emotion, sounds like your hubz is just perfect for you!

thanks for joining in, sorry i am late to the party. i m usually better about commenting on everyone's posts but the last couple of Friday's have been coconuts