Saturday, January 1, 2011

out with a bang....

No I did not leave 2010 OUT with a bang. :(
This sickness just keeps dragging on.
everyday would just get worse....
My voice is pretty much gone. STILL!
And it hurts to carry on converstations. So I nod alot.
.
I Went up to Logan Thursday night with my kids and we spent the night and got home today!
My parents came up last night for the night.
IN NEGITIVE DEGREES....Logan is coldie!!
The first night i couldn't sleep for my throat was so RAW i thought i was going to literally DIE!
so I decided Friday Morning I would go to the Instacare.
Not strep.....just a bad case of sorethroat-itis!
says Dr. BLAHFACE!
so i went to Walmart and loaded up on meds and junk food! :)
We ATE so much and watched movies, and just stayed in our jammies!
thats what Im talking about! :)
Im home now.....and Im excited to snuggle up on my couch and take a nap.
Just my cloreseptic spray and I!
.
.
New years resolutions?
haven't even gave them a second thought.
yet.
I will.
someday.
If I ever recover from the dead!

2 comments:

Jeri said...

It sounds like you and I have both had really crappy weeks!I am looking forward to this coming week, and feeling better and getting things ACCOMPLISHED! Feel better soon!

Candice said...

It's no fun being sick! Hope you feel better soon!