Saturday, January 22, 2011

Don't Bite your Friends.

I love the Yo Gabba Gabba episode when Jack Black sings "Don't Bite your friends"
This has actually nothing to do with this post.....cept' the friends part.
lol
Go You Tube it......funnny!
.
.
I just love today.
And I'm going to love the rest of the day!
I just wanna let out a BIG huge *sigh*........
I love friends.
Today I feel so lucky.
They care for me.
Love me Unconditionally.
They know me.
My weaknesses and strengths
but yet they still, love me.
.
.
The End.
.
This morning I ran some arrons and came back to a CLEAN house.
and a sleeping baby. :)
super happy!
Now Autumn and I are going out to eat on a girl date........
.
Did I mention life is good? well, it is.
.
Thank you everyone for loving me.
And those who read my blog who I don't know about...... ;)

1 comment:

The Hiller Family said...

I read your blog, but I know you know about it! I just need to apologize for never commenting!!! I love how much you are blogging too! And of course all your photos are so great! You really are a great photographer!! Do you happen to know anyone personally who takes photos around Portland??? OR I guess we'll just have to call you next time we know we'll be in Utah again!!! :)