Friday, December 3, 2010

hate him.

Why does Satan have to be a King Of ruiners!
He likes to ruin your happiness.
He likes to throw daggers when you try and do good.
.
.
I have been thinking ALOT today.
what makes ME happy?
what makes people happy?
I know everyone seems to say the same thing over and over.
My Family. My kids, My Husband...
But as a person....growing everyday, living through trials, heartache and in the mean time being JOYFUL about life, what makes YOU happy....
??
I took this picture this morning......I wanted to take a picture of something Wintery.
I need a constant reminder of what I need to do that will contantly bring me joy.
Thats my goal this December month.
.
Somedays we can LOSE our focus as mothering, being a maid, cleaning up throw-up and poo, wifely duties, Taxi, Accountant, being santa, running daily aarons, and playing nurse can do it to us.
whew........thats alot.
.
.
Sometimes its the ittybitty things that make us happy.
Sometimes its the things that we REALLY have to strive for.

No comments: