Saturday, August 14, 2010

Moon.

Photobucket

There IS light at the end of the tunnel and sometimes you can only get there by just pushing and fighting your way to the end.
We don't need to see the end... we just have to keep heading that direction. Just keep going.

~lola

.

.

I had a session Up in Eden last night.

A Wonderful session.......

Mike Came up with me, This is first time ever going on a shoot with me.

It was so fun to have him there.

After wards, we went and got some Dinner up there and then went and parked.

Sat on the hood and talked. ;)

I had to capture the Moment.

Perfect night!

7 comments:

Liz H said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shelley Hansen said...

I love parking!!! I have not doen that in ages!!! Now I know what I am gonna do very soon!!! :-D

Unknown said...

It was perfect for me too... Nothing like going to work with your hubby. Love you babe...

Rick and Danielle said...

Beautiful!
Question for you...do you know of a good place to fix my camera? My darling daughter dropped it on the floor and the screen is all cracked! yikes! I thought you might know of a place...

Liz H said...

http://adventuresincreating.blogspot.com/2010/08/anthroplologie-inspired-cupcake-stand.html

Scroll down to the dessert stand. After you make this I want to come see it!

Jennifer said...

Hi Annie!
I attended yours and Marrissa's maunal class a couple months ago and I found your blog through your site. I just wanted to say that you are a very inspiring person and I love your all your creativity. Thanks for sharing! It's so fun and enjoyable!

Simply Lavender said...

Absolutely gorgeous pic!

Glad you had a fun hubby-tag-along-photo-shoot-sitting-on the hood-talking date!


HUGS.