Thursday, August 19, 2010

bye bye summer.........

One of our last "summer" Craft days.
I did it at my house this time, with My sister and My sis in law.
Subway.
M&M's.
and MUSIC!
.
.
Perfect.



Photobucket
Amie made a Ironing board cover.
Ali made a table runner.
I am making a throw quilt for my couch.
Oh and I threw in other little things I made..... :)


Photobucket


Altered Art Belt. L.O.V.E
And
This Necklace.
Its made with an OLD gold chain Necklace, I have wanted to use for a long time now
.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

I want a craft room make-over!.
you will DIE when I post the pic of what I want.
Really. Like you will be dead
.

2 comments:

~Ali~ said...

It was so fun!!! I can't wait for the aprons!! EEKK!!!

Holli said...

I wish I had a bunch of relatives to be creative with. My family isn't talented that way.