Monday, February 8, 2010

Recipe

Sweet and Sour Chicken
.
a bag of frozed breasts.. {lol}
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup vinager
1/4 cup Pineapple juice
3 t. Ketchup
1 t. Soy sause
1/2 t salt
{I double this btw}
I like my chicken with EXTRA sause!!!


Cut up chicken in large chunks
dip chicken in beaten egg and then into cornstarch and then fry
{I put oil in a pan on my stove}
when all chicken is fried and put in a casserol dish pour mixed ingredients over top
Bake @350 for about 30-40 minutes or until sause is bubbly...
THEN EAT THE WHOLE DANG THING
.
.
{sometimes I will make two bags of chicken, and triple the sause and then I have LOTS of left overs for lunches and mike to take to work for two days}
.
MAKE THIS!
then leave me a comment afterwards telling me how awesome i am!

3 comments:

Shelley Hansen said...

Will have to make that.. It sounds YUMMY!!

tiffany said...

Thanks so much for posting the recipe, Annie!! I didn't know that it would be almost exactly like a recipe I already have. (Our sauce recipe is almost exactly the same, but on my recipe you're supposed to cook on the stove first.) This is delicious!!!

Pieces of Us said...

we love this at our house...derek craves it all the time! so yummy!