Thursday, July 29, 2010

New Kix.

Dear New running Shoes,
You cost alot. But you were so worth it.
you did NOT let me down.
.
.
Dear Mile 3,
I was "lady like" and did NOT pee in a bush at the church.
I peed at the park in a bathroom. You proud?
I dunno what it is with running and peeing.
.
.
Dear Mile 5,
Pain in my leg......
Please go numb. I don't want to limp and run.
.
.
Dear Mile 8,
I prayed before I left.
For:
Courage.
Strength in my legs.
and rain.....
Yup! I prayed that it would rain.
I love rain.
I hit that wall at mile 8.
.
Guess what...............................
A beautiful song came on.
and it started to down pour.
Coincidance?
Maybe.
I dunno.....
I floated my way home in the rain. :)
To this beautiful song....it was magic!
.
.
"Smashing into you"
{By beyonce....youtube it. You will Love.}
.
..............
.

Head down as I watch my feet take turns hitting the ground
I should, I find myself in love racing the earth

And I'm soaked in your love
And love was right in my path, in my grasp
And me and you belong

I wanna run, run, smash into you
I wanna run, run, smash into you

It flows, what I hear no one else has to know
'Cause I know in what we have is worth first place in gold

And I'm soaked in your love
And love right in my path, in my grasp
And me and you belong

I wanna run, run, smash into you
I wanna run, run, smash into you, smash into you

Head down, as I watch my feet take turns hitting the ground
I should, I'm in love and I'm racing the earth

And I'm soaked in your love
And love is right in my path, in my grasp
And me and you belong

Oh, I wanna run, smash into you
I'm willing to run, smash into you
I'm willing to run and run, and run, and run, ooh
I'm ready to run and run, and run, and run, ooh

And I wanna run, run, smash into you
I'm willing to run, run, smash into you




Photobucket

I came home, drenched in sweat and rain.

Kicked up my feet with a large glass of ice water....

waiting for my husband to get back from clocking my run.

.

10.2

:)

I DID IT!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE AMAZING! ♥.♥.♥

Shelley Hansen said...

Awesome! You go girl!

Amber Madsen said...

YAHOO!!! Way to go YOU!! BTW, I WANT THAT CURTAIN SCARF!!! I may steal it off your neck if ya wear it on Sunday ... just a little fyi for YOU

Just a bed of roses said...

speaking of hitting the groung...I was packing a box to the truck from the shop and my foot slipped off my sandle and I went down HARD, SUPER HARD (alot of weight here), so embarassing too on my hands and knees...all of me! skinned knees, killed back and neck and I bet the barber was laughing cause it was in front of his window. Did I say embarassing?
Did all of Davis county see me?

I just got home and took a muscle relaxer, going to BED cause I hurt so your song is just right for me.
(just in a different way, cause your younger!)

Tommorrow, will I even be able to get out of bed????
That will be the big question of the morning.

proud of you!

Unknown said...

Babe, you are so amazing!!! I am so proud of you. You are going to kick that halfs ass!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Michael, don't swear. Im telling!

;)

Torri P said...

You are simply amazing and inspiring! I am striving to become like you!! I LOVe the scarf you made...and I love what Amie said in her post...only you can pull off wearing old curtains!

Keri said...

Annie -- so proud of you!!! I know what it takes...and it ain't easy! I compare running to life's trials...you take on one hurt at a time and push through it until you make it to the end.

Looking forward to race day with you!