Sunday, July 11, 2010

If I could.....

I would move to England and snip flowers out of my garden everyday and make my own laundry soap.
:)
Really, I really would!
.
don't you LOVE THIS COTTAGE?
oh I would die!




Life needs to slow down.......
we have a BUSY week ahead for us. blah!
Somedays I wish....{ok, well most days} we had no computer, cell phones or electronic devices.
Life seemed so simple then.
But then how did we ever make it WITHOUT them?
lame.
.
.
Photobucket
Picture taken by the one and only, Jax!
Its a tad blurry, but I think he did pretty good.... :)
He says "Give me a break mom, it was my first time"
lol
Photobucket
Todays thankfuls:
Family.
Haveing enough to do, to stay busy.
Kind people.
Necterines.
Clients.
.
.
.
Goals:
Run half Marathon Top of Utah in Aug.
Save for a MAC ....{eeeeee}
Being honest with my feelings.
Organize my closet.
Not be annoyed OR roll my eyes.
Hug my kids more.
And put my FOOT down more, so I don't get walked on. :)
.
.
.
Love this quote:
{thanks again mom}

Where your attention goes, you go.
~ gary zukov

No comments: