Tuesday, July 13, 2010

MY today,,,,

My TODAY.....
was a beautiful day for me.
a busy, but beautiful day!
.
.
Who I got to hug today...
2 of my sisters.
My husband.
My dad.
My mom.
My Kids.
My neice.
My nephew.
My neighbor.
My friend.
.
.
Who I got to Listen to today....
My sister.
My two daughters pretty voices as they sang on the car with me.
My dad.
Great Music in my car.
Charlee saying "ewe bugth" over and over and over. {she hates bugs}
and sweet whispers of My husband.
.
.
.
What I learned today.....
My dad is Christlike.
I have MANY best friends.
don't forget to wash your hands after changing diapers.
Keep your family close.
Take advantage of going to my mom's house and SNIP her garden flowers to bring home.
:)
I needed a reminder of my mom in my house today......So what better way then to bring her garden flowers home with me.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments:

Pieces of Us said...

love these posts!

ps...i still need your decorating help!! and we still need to do a barbecue!

Jeri said...

Your life is delicious!

I am the same- I have so MANY best friends! I am just glad you are on my list.

Who is this Chinese person that loves you? =)

Just a bed of roses said...

You may want to start editing your comments...looks like!!! I do it for that reason.
I am being the mom here.
Your post is sweet...making me worry if your mom is okay?

Met michelle this past week...what a cutie...I see why you guys love each other!
In fact she came to my home to buy something after work and had a nice visit.