Tuesday, July 27, 2010

and they are OFF!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
The girls left for Girls camp This morning.
I dunno who was more excited.
me?
them?
Jackson?
I think it gave it away when jax screamed WAAAHOOO they are GONE!....after they got out of the car.......
.
.
After this morning, I was GLAD for the break. :)
NO MORE:
Thats mine!
you didn't ask!
quit going in my room!
and all the name calling that goes along with teens!
*SIGH*
this mama needs a break.
but will glad when they come home on friday!
.
.
I left them with little notes that I hid in their lunches today.
Photobucket
.
.
ps-----I painted my bench :) eeee!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dying to see the bench.. and I love that your girls look like they are ready for the runway.. they are just like their mamma! Such an adorable family.

Margie said...

Your girls are so beautiful and grown up! Hard to believe! I'm excited to see the bench!