Thursday, January 7, 2010

Ten thousand and 5?

I just checked my "Visitors"
And I hit TEN THOUSAND..........
I was so excited I needed to BLOG about it..... :)
you love me.......you really LOVE me.....
.
So----- here I am -------blogging!
Here is some silly pictures.......... of Our typical DAY!
.
Autumn was looking online how to WRAP your head in a turnic?{whatever they are called........and why was she looking that up is my concern}
Of course Poor charlee is defenseless against Autumn!
Photobucket

Abbie......I CAUGHT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Photobucket
......
.
.
.
Late night snack anyone?
Photobucket
.
.
PROJECTS!
whoo-hoo!
My head is TURNIN.....
i have so many in mind....and not enough time...
I will cancel out SLEEP if I need to?
.
Laundry room{eeee}
more professional Studio
The girls bathroom
.
are just a few.......i don't wanna over load myself.....{ha!}
.
.
..
.
.
ok.....
Some recent DI finds :)
Photobucket
Hummm....what to do, what to do!!
can you vision it?
Photobucket
Photobucket
I found this MOST fantastic silver trey...its so HEAVY! I adore it!
and these green gobblet thingy's..
they both don't look like it in the picture.....but both these peices are LARGE!!!!!
.
.
.
.
Photobucket
My sister was coming down to my house from logan....
and guess what she picked up fromt he SIDE OF THE ROAD? {well, it had a "FREE" sign on it}
shut up!
this most UGLY, FANTASTIC chair i ever ever seen!
its in great condition....and READY TO HELP rock my photography this year!!
woot!
.
.
.
OK------im off!
with another famous JACKSON saying!
Just invision this:
in sacrament.
sacrament prayer starts.
jackson yells out..."MOM, HE SAID GOD"
me: shhhhhh...its ok jackson you can say god in prayers. {whisper}
ok mom {whispers back}
"MOM, THEY SAID GOD AGAIN"
"oh, oops, you just said they can say god in prayers, i forgot" {whispers back}
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hows everyone doing on their BOM reading????
we are doing great! love it!

1 comment:

Just a bed of roses said...

It's because you are SO ENTERTAINING with you life ANNIE!
Congratulations!