Monday, January 25, 2010

# 3

This is the 3RD time I have taught with marissa vargason!!
is the how to shoot in MANUAL and learning your camera class....
Im beginning to REALLY love this.
Marissa is such an AMAZING teacher........
i love her.
This class we decided to allow MORE in.....then the typical 12-15 we have done in the past.
Ummm.....we FILLED 31 seats!!
woooooooooohoooooooooooooooooo!!
WE HAD A BLAST!
and we got TWO men this time :)
Photobucket
Not quite sure about this picture...
what Am I doing??
.
.
you like the drawings of stick figures of marissa and I? lol
im sad I don't have a picture of marissa.....

Photobucket


We have decided to do another CLASS the end of March......

and also a photoshop class.....

we don't have a date set yet...but if your interested---

give me a "WAAAAHOOOO IM FREAKIN INTERSETED" email....ok?

sweetyesterdays @ hotmail.com

.

.

.

No comments: