Friday, January 15, 2010

Snow days........

Whats going on in the West World:
.
Have a true Religion JEANS party tonight at my house @ 7:00, with food I made.....i know your proud! everyone COME!!
.
Autumn made the school play "101 dalmations"
she is so HAPPY!
{im bothered tho that some have tried out for plays every year and never make it...makes me UPSET!!!!!}
.
I have booked my very own FIRST WEDDING and engagments, I jumped on the bed screaming while My husband layed there watching me be dumb!
.
Mike and I and Abbie and my nephew are going skiing/snowboarding tomorrow. First time in 4 years...
hummmm.....
.
Charlee keeps showing signs of potty training...
see...I have proof!
{below}
...
.
.
.
.
.



Photobucket
I know...gross!
.
.
.
I took Charlee in a little snow session yesterday.
UG!
she is hard.
I Only got 6 pictures!
I told her to look at mommy!
Look at Mommies NOSE!
Where is Mommies EYES?
Where is my CRAZY HAIR???
.
.
she just said "NO!"
and then "WHY?"
and then "NO!" again!
wow!
So, we packed up and came home.
frozen!
here is the ones I got...... :)


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments:

~Ali~ said...

LOVE the poop!!! hahahahaha Yeah...I would try getting a potty and she how she reacts!! She is going to be one of those easy ones!!! And where, oh where do you get that aDOOOORable head band?? ;o) hee hee I knew you'd do your own thing with it and that is why I left if blank! Looks adorable!!! And the pics turned out cute! Looks like the ones you got are totally worth the trip out! Good job!!! P.S. I wanna come tonight, but I don't know if I wanna come and just eat! LOL I would have to ask Ryan if I could get him a pair! Maybe I'll see ya! MUAH!

Jeri said...

You took at picture of poop!


Love the snow pictures, and her outfit!

Hey. I have trick for making my own kids look! They are top secret though so I'll email you.

Good luck with the jeans party. I wish I was there to buy a some.

j.

The Hiller Family said...

They sure look good for her being so hard!! I love them!
The poop... i'm glad other moms experience the same wonderful gifts from their kids too! :)