Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Thats IT! I want 5 more..........


I finally GOT ONE!
oh, how I have wanted one for MONTHS NOW!
I got the Color Lavender.
Reason being {i did want orange} I wanted to get something that didn't match anything in my house...lol
so it would stand out more. :)
It will be hung in my Office!
I want one in every room.........just the look of them is so calming!
I got it on ETSY.
she sizes them to fit these IKEA frames.
with lots of different colors.
GO GET ONE!!!!





Well today was our first venture to the store with her new "HAIRCUT" {Sigh}
I made sure she had a bow on so she looked like a GIRL from behind. {double Sigh}
.
We got her a little kitty that "Meow's" when you pet it...and wiggles its tail.
she Squealed like a little girl and laughed and laughed.....so it was a MUST to add to our cart.
She hasn't put it down yet.
Altho she keeps tattling on it........it seems to be a naughty kitty.

:)





This is Jax's BUD!
.
lives across the street.
they are so similar.....all the way to what fighter guys they love and BOOTS!
{or maybe its us moms that are similar?}
They are such good friends!!!












COMINGS AND GOINGS:
.
.
Mike and I just purchased our very first NFL football game tickets
We will be attending the San Diego Chargers Game.
A little alone time trip for just Him and I.
We are counting down the days!!!!!
.
Autumn Woke me up at 5:30 this morning to tell me there is a HUGE SPIDER in the bathroom downstairs....
I did NOT get up!
and it took her 2 hours...but she did kill it herself while screaming.

.
Abbie's Birthday party is this weekend. She will be turning 14. {eek}
I am throwing her a "Movie with Abbie night"
we will be watching a movie with a projecter outside.
I rented a popcorn machine.
and 25 kids are invited.......WHAT THE............


2 comments:

Just a bed of roses said...

I do believe you need one in every room Annie!

Jeri said...

Love the lavender.
Love the best friend photos.
Simone loves that kitty...keeps pointing to it. =)