Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Things that make my clock tick...........

Dear Charlee,
Hey, I have an Idea!
Why don't you sleep in your OWN bed.
That's a great idea!
I bet you won't need to have a nap at 9:00 in the morning on the couch watching cartoons if you did.
Maybe you should listen to your SMART MOMMY once in a while.
Try it
You might like it!
Love, mom.


 

OK----
So, I had someone ask me last night.
"WHAT, makes Annie's clock tick"
???
And I couldn't stop telling.......it kept flowing.......oooooseing.......
So-----I'm gunna share some of Annie's favorite things that make ME.
All me!
Cuz sometimes it has to be about ME...right?
Well, yes....yes it does!
Its actually good to think about them.....somethings you don't even realize you love something so much.
And should have them in your everyday.....they make you happy after all....right?
So include them MORE!!!
:)
.
LIKE:
Water
 Smell of Suntan lotion
Swimming




POOL DAYS!
Watching my kids giggle
Jackson's teeth
polka dots
Gum
Socks!
Shoes!
foooofy headbands!






UNEXPECTED surprises
Like These ones I found my my wash yesterday!
REMINDS ME.........my kids have been here.
{Muppets bandaid, Harry potter lego guy, earrings BOTH PAIR EVEN, hello kitty braclet without a face, and 26 cents!}
going out to lunch!
Sushi
Dt. Coke
Gummy worms and peach circles
Popcorn
Cuddling
Kissing
A good movie!
Yummy Lotion and glitter!
PINK SHEETS!


Charlee's little things....
I love seeing them all over! :)
Butterflies in my tummy.
The smell of BBQ grilling
The sound of someone mowing the lawn



Jax's Little things.....
This is ONE FUNNY FUNNY KID!
Jackson's laugh!
his excitement for life!
Fingernail polish
A cute purse.
LACE
Victoria's Secret.
Smiling.
My own style, and to wear what I want.
Abbie's Airheady-ness and sweetheart.
Autumn's beautiful smile.





My name...
I love my name......Always have.
Thanks mom.  :)
.
.
.
Things girly.
Things that are PINK!

.

Photography.
My camera!
Editing them.
Capturing the PERFECT picture on accident!
.
.
.
Flowers
Spring.
New beginnings.......





MY NEST
MY HOME
MY OWN SPACE
MY CREATION!
.
.
And the power is ALL mine what I let in......

No comments: