Thursday, April 19, 2012

Are you a dumb Texter?.........


A dumb texter?
Is that even real?
Well, just so you know, for the record I am NOT a dumb texter.
lol
.
.
Let me explain.
Obviously our world hides behind a cell phone.
People call......they won't answer.
BUT will immediately text right back
lol
Hands down I am guilty of this....:)
.
.
I recently had a conversation with a guy that will meet a girl and if her texting "is dumb" meaning no personality he will stop texting her.
Good grief!
So not only do we have to have GAME in dating.
We have to have texting game......lol
How stinkin sad and lame!
There is clearly a strategy........
.
Uh hem....
.
.
When to text, when to respond, how early to text in the morning, how late to text at night, what funny things can you say randomly so you seem interesting and super funny!. When is it ok to say "I'm thinking of you" as apposed to saying "I saw something today and it totally reminded me of you"  
You don't wanna seem needy, you don't wanna seem always available, you wanna seem busy, but excited when they DO text but not to excited cuz then you seem like you have been waiting the last 5 hours for him to text, which is the HONEST TRUTH.  lol!  But you would never ever say that........cuz then the whole needy thing sets in.
 Gaaaaaaaah!
Take a deeeep breath!!!!!   :)
lol!!

.
.
But its true.  :|
I lose interest fast if he doesn't text correctly.
Makes me sounds like a texting snob.
WHICH I'M NOT!
That would be Abbie's department...lol
{love you gail}
.
She broke up with a boy cuz he was a "dumb texter"
Bad communication over text,  I guess seals or breaks the deal!
.
.
.
So what kind of texter are YOU?
.
I hope the kind that is clearly you.
Text how ever the hell you wanna........thats my rule!
:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my hell. I was laughing so hard at this post! Its ALL a game. I have been friends with this guy for a few months.. my girlfriends are trying to get me to play the game.. wait 4 hours to text him back.. tell him no when he asks you to go out... act like your busy etc etc etc.. I SAY WHAT THE HELL? But I wanna text him right back.. I wanna go with him when he calls and drop everything in the world to make it work out.. etc etc. But I guess I have always been that way...and still single.. so maybe playing the game really does work? Shit balls Annie. Is all I have to say. I want a dating therapy group.. wanna be the co chair? :)