Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Men are gross....{well some}

 

Miss this Autumn girl of mine.....:)
Perfect "Sister" picture!
.
.
I have had so much fun with some old friends of mine these past few days....
I love my friends, I have always been fortunate to have good friends!
:)
So important to create a safe healthy net around you so if and when you fall, they can catch you and plant you back on your feet again!
I love opportunities I get to return the favor.
Makes the World go round!



"Mom, I am so tired today, But I'm going to show everyone my Awesomeness anyways"
Jax-
As I dropped him off at school....:)
Love that kid......he is always so happy!






OK------lets talk!
Like my drawing?
lol
.
.
I think guys are wired weird!
And I'ts US that gets to try and figure them out.
Sometimes I think it's us woman that are hard to figure out.
Which we ARE!
Most times I don't even understand why we do the things we do. 
Poor us!
lol
.
But Dating when your 35 is so different.
Guys think since we are  "Adults"
its ok to go immediately to the good stuff.
WRONG!
I think I could write a book after Im done with all of this.

I can catch on pretty quick now.
There is a time and place for things.
For questions!
and
For Actions!
Some men don't have that concept down, their timing is horriable.
and then its ruined.
.
Oh the Dumb things we learn......lol
.
.
My dating 101 for today about how some guys are so gross!
The end!




This picture makes me smile everytime I look at it!
She had the giggles!
It made her "body tickley"
.
.

No comments: