Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Miss Autumn.......

Dear Autumn,

You are so beautiful.
Inside and Out.
You are so solid!
I adore your efforts of constantly shareing your light with others......
Believe me, I watch!
You have a talent of happiness.....
I love your passion for animals......even tho your room stinks like a zoo.
Fish.
Birds
Hampsters.
Lovely!
I am thankful you will always be my friend.  :)
Love, Mom.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!

Ps........please wake up on time from now on....Paaaa-leassse!!!!



 

7 Miles.......and it Smelled Of Fresh Cow **** the whole run.....Love my little town!
:)



Yes Thats Ham......don't ask!
:)



Autumn And I Hit Zumba Yesterday as well-----
YUP.......legs were dangling OFF!
.
.
I signed up for a gym yesterday too!
I feel slightly pathetic as I have no idea how to lift weights...
.
OK, Fine.....
I guess I will have to find some hott schweaty guy to help.....dang!
.
.
To be honest.....I just wanted to do Zumba more and the hot schweaty guy part will just be a  bonus.....
I have such high goals in life....lol
.
.
Today Is valentines........eh!  :/
As soon as I get drunk off this bag of  peanut M&M's and listen to all the sad love songs of Air Supply.....I will be able to start my day.......
:)
.
.

Love you all!

No comments: