Thursday, February 9, 2012

For everythings thats holy....

Seriously.
I can't keep up with her.
Thought about mailing her to china?
  But they won't take her. :)
.
.
Nothing like Icecream for Breakfast.
 5 days in a row.......bad mom?  or awesome mom?
lol





Here is My weeks reminder post-it!
IT WORKS.....If you follow it....lol
.
.
Stop.
Listen.
Think.
Then Act.
.
.
Helps with teenagers, chocolate and not becoming a drunk.
:)



Charlee is dressed for when I take her to a castle.
{don't ask me...i have no idea}
She always wants me to wear heals. 
"Your a big girl now mom... so you get to wear those heals"
.
.
Charlee:
"Mom....Look at me and tell me Im beautiful"
Me:
Oh, Your so beautiful Charlee!
Charlee:
I know!  {flipping her hair}
and walks off.........
.
.
.
.
Give me strength.

No comments: