Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Note to self.......

Dont leave wax in the Microwave to long.....it blows up when you take it out!
Poor Miss Abbie...:(



Sure doesn't interupt with her drawing on everyones bodies and Driving...:)



Look what I got in the mail....:)
Me and two of my sisters share the same Birthday month THIS MONTH!!!!
and It seems as if my other two sisters have a loverly surprise for us......
ok---i laughed out loud when I read.....choked on my water actually!
Sounds like a cop car ride to be hoenst.....
Umm....cannot WAIT!!!!



2 more days till my first race.....
 Then it will continue like this:
February 25th: 10k {happy birthday to me}
March 10th: 10 miles
April 7th: Half Marathon
April 28th: 30k {18 miles} GULP!!
.
.
I...........Might...........Die.


Leaving you with two BEAUTIFUL neighbor girls.....:)

No comments: