Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Im a Logan-ite.......

Yup---I moved......
what a BUSY two weeks.......
Our house sold......and I found a new place within a few days and then a week later I was moving in......
IN LOGAN!!!
:)
Love it up here!
It just feels right.......a new beginning and a new start and so many OPTIONS, my head can't focus.
This is gunna be good.....so so good.


Here is a picture from my 10k i did two weeks ago......hardest run ever. Last 2 miles were straight uphill.....I finished 1 hour 10 minutes. The large hills set were a killer.....but " i will push through these hills" kept me going.
.
.

I love having two sisters up here........ALOT!!
.
.
.
Im super thankful for a 4wheel drive to be honest.....ive used it more in the last week then i have the WHOLE WINTER....and I don't have a ice scraper so I used a spatula.
Im so Domestic.  :)
.
.

No comments: