Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Today is a GOOD day.......

How can today NOT be a good day waking up to perfectly made breakfast by Charlee!
Cupcakepapers, skweers and Cookies....
.
.
.
.


She didn't wanna wear shoes To the Store this day.
So.....I took her anyways....Like this. :)



Abbie and I took this Picture.....and LAUGHED all the way to school.
  Look at our little Miss Where's Waldo in the Back ground! We didn't know she was there....:)



This is Our hottub....we have spent MANY hours in here! and then with steemed bodies we freeze running back to our place....:)


Oh the Life of a 3 year Old......does it get any better???
.
Jax LOVES school.....and as I drop him off in the mornings he tells me "Mom, Im awesome".
:)
Love his love for life----
.
.
.
Today
Is
a
Good
Day!
.
.
Because
I
Will
Create
This
Day!
.
.
Not Afraid!  :)

No comments: