Monday, May 17, 2010

Badges of Logan City!

I feel pretty dag-nabbit special!
I was asked to shoot the Logan City Police Department Banquet dinner last friday.
I felt so HONORED!
as I have shot quite a few police officers in the past year.. {LOL..sounded funny}
so of course i couldn't turn them away. Plus they are way to SWEET to my sister who is a 911 disbatcher. They take care of her!
.
.
As I arrived....to my surprise...
there yearly annual report book that was givin out to the officers...
HAD MY PICTURE ON THE COVER.
and back! and middle!
and my name......what the..............
I about died!
and I did a little jigg...right in front of the sargent... :)
{I better never get a ticket in logan as long as I live........amen}
.
.
I took pictures of every officer and their date.
and the mayor of Logan city....and the chief....and as they gave out awards.
as the chief gave his big welcomeing speech....
he acknowledged ME and my photography...
AND MY SHOES.....lol!
he really did...
my face was as red as the napkin!
and I slouched a little lower....
Photobucket
look closely to the bottom right pic....see my name?
YEEEEEHAW!
proof! that Im semi cool!
Photobucket
My date Marissa... :)
Photobucket
My aqua high heels......
Photobucket
See how EXCITED I am!!!
lol
Photobucket
Oh the food..........the FOOOOOOOOOOOOD!
to die for!
Photobucket
and my sissy!
what A fun night!
The end....

1 comment:

Natalie said...

So proud of you - that really is so cool that your pics were all over. You deserve it!!!