Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Thankful 15




Im so THANKFUL for the small little pretty things in life.

Lace

pink toe nail polish

ruffles

glitter

polkadots

or the cute ruffle ankle socks I can wear with high heals I found on clearance at Target.

.

.

That picture above.......

is a basket of string. {obviously}

set it out hanging on a tree in the spring time....and all the birds will use them to build their nests for their babies.

HOW CUTE IS THAT!???

.

.

.

.

Ps.

where can I find these tights?

and the shoes?

I just might die if i can't find them!

.

.

No really, I will die.















Paint your old piano?

I THINK YES!!!!!




2 comments:

Simply Lavender said...

veddy ca-ute tights and shoes!!
Yuppers!
Cinderella is proof...a new pair of shoes can change your life! lol
Hi darling handsome Jax and darling cute Miss C!

HUGS.

Torri P said...

OH MY!!! I NEED that piano!!!! (and LOVE the tights and shoes...if I find them, I'll let you know...I'd hate for you to die ;) )