Monday, November 7, 2011

Oh the things I love......

I WILL be making these for Miss Charlee!!!



Pretty much the cutest thing i have ever seen.






Love!



Anthropology Curtins.......seriously, i am making these!

what a cute shower curtin these could be?






Double LOVE!



Old doors into your closet.......I can't take it!


:)




Now to Find OLD wood...........
{I credit cutest pamela over HERE for this sign}





SO CUTE!



altho I would of course use lace!



heaven!














5 comments:

Mama Rydman said...

K, I'm making these with YOU! How darling are these?!

Mama Rydman said...

Are you on pinterest? You need to pin these if you are so I can pin them!

Honeybee said...

Super cute photos- I want to make them all too! I would especially love the doors into my closet too- darling! Have a happy day :)

The Meads said...

oh my great goodness! where did you see these pictures?! I made something like that wood "love" sign and i love theirs! i want to see more!

Unknown said...

I couldn't find your email and you don't have it linked up to your blogger profile .. but wanted to say thanks for responding!

Love your blog too it's adorable

Pamela @ pbjstories.blogspot.com