Friday, November 11, 2011

Thankful 11


I started training yesterday....

Man---its amazing how your body remembers what to do....yet, I coughed like a smoker all night and I can't move my legs this morning...

and it was only a short 3 miler. sad.

18 miles. *sigh*

IT WILL BE WORTH IT!!!!

.

.

.

.

Not only am I thankful for a healthy body that allows me to have an outlet like running...

I am thankful for an outlet like Photography.

Its been a long journey to get to where I am today.

Many sleepless nights and frustration and tears trying to learn and figure things out!

I wanted so badly to be able to CAPTURE everyday life of my children.

To journal it.

and just take a GOOD picture for heaven sakes......why was it so hard?

.

.

well......3 and a half years later......here I am.

still learning and still growing with so much MORE to learn. :)

But I am thankful for it.

Thankful for appreciative clients.

The gift to give them forever memories!

cuz you never know what is right around the corner in life............

.

.

.

Some recent's.........

.

.


2 comments:

Simply Lavender said...

Back to feeling the burn!! and jello legs! Really cute running shoes tho!
Good for you.u.u.u!!
Also....really darling people in your pics! especially those two sweetlings at the end! Hi Millie & Megs!
Keep up the good work annie-girl...I am glad to see that you are back to sharing your talents. It's great and as it should be. :)

HUGS.

Natalie said...

Love seeing your photography! So great - I saw Autumn and Charlee at the store yesterday... I was hoping you were there to say HI. Glad you are keeping busy.