Thursday, April 21, 2011

NOT a hicky......






Today is a stand still day!




thats Ok.....Id rather stand still then take a step BACKWARDS!





.





.


I am getting looks about this wonderful lovely burn on my neck.




NOooo, not a hicky,




Hickies don't have blisters.....OR peal......




Umm....ya this HURT...still hurts!




I may or may not have said some swearwords.




OK---im not gunna lie....i swore!




:)




do you BLAME ME?







I have been loving Zumba lately......

I never have left running or working out drenched in sweat before.......


and I hurt in places i never knew had muscles!

Good thing?

YOU BET!!

It takes care of my salt and vinegar chips.













Im shareing my new camera necklace....




IM IN LOVE WITH IT!













A Sleeping baby.



A Sleeping dog.





.












I worked out in my yard for hours the other day........




I USE to love working in the yard......especially in bare feet.




and .......




I don't think I like it anymore....................





.





1 comment:

Honeybee said...

I think I'm addicted to Zumba too! I leave there sweating like a pig each time I go- which is good right?! ;) I love it!! 14 days until the Swap- yeah!