Thursday, March 10, 2011

Sing to me.......

I am a sucker for Music.
Ever since I was little.
I have many video's of me singing and dancing in my room.
{I swear if any of those get out there will be serious consequences}
.
.
I love to get online and search for the Unknown.
Artists that are not well known but have some serious RAW talent.
Acoustic is ultimately my favorite, next to the Piano.
Which I can't play either....{sorry mom for the money spent on piano lessons}
And the guitar.....Well, I'm working on that. :)
.
In My searching this A.m., I came across Matt Nathanson Blog
{love him}
And he had posted some of his favorite songs.
Along with this Video.
I was so memorized through the WHOLE thing.......
I almost felt Hypnotized watching how intense their chemistry is.
You may have to watch it TWICE.
Fo Reals.
{oooohhhhh, and don't forget to look at her shoes when she plays the piano, Id like a pair please!
}
Some Of my Favorites right now......
Glen Hansard....he is seriously amazing.
{A little too scruffy for my taste tho}
You feel how sincere his music is in your gut when he sings.
"Falling slowly"
"Leave"
"Lies"
"Say it now"
You must Listen. :)
.
.
Shinedown
"Call me"
{love}
.
.
.
Alter Bridge
"Watch over you"
.
.
.
And Of course.....Anything by Ingid Michaelson.
Good Ol Ingrid and I are friends. She just doesn't know it yet.
But I think she'd like me.

5 comments:

EMILEE said...

I ALSO LOVE RAIN BOOT'S JUST TO LET YOU KNOW I GOT A PAIR OF PINK, BLACK AND WHITE RAIN BOOTS AT RUE 21 TODAY FOR 12.OO CAN'T BEAT THAT. I LOVE YOUR BLOG, I FOUND IT WHEN MELISSA FROM HOLLYHOCKS AND HONEY BEES SHOWED YOUR BLOG LINK, ALSO MY SISTER MELANIE KNOWS YOUR SISTER KIM, I HAVE ALSO MEET YOUR SIS AND LOVE HER. TAKE CARE BLESSINGS EMILEE

EMILEE said...

ALL THERE RAIN BOOTS ARE 50% OFF FORGOT TO PUT THAT, THE ONES I GOT ARE WHITE WITH BLACK POCK A DOTS AND HOT PINK SOLES

Natalie said...

wow - at first he kind of looks like johnny depp. I am a sucker for music too - so keen to atmostphere :)

Leslie said...

Annie, Put "Masse and Hall" in Youtube and see what you think. It's 2 attorneys who knew each other at BYU. I just discovered them and think they're awesome! Leslie

Leslie said...

OK, I'm rethinking this and think it's a generational thing. You'll probably hate those guys. Oh well, give it a try on youtube.