Monday, March 1, 2010

dont be afraid.........

Don't be Afraid
to be Amazing!
{thanks mom}
.
.
.
.
.
I mean it.
.
.
.
I attended Sandy Puc's workshop {photography}
last week...
and will be leaving for Vegas for a photography convention WPPI on Saturday- Thursday
I mind is racing lately.
so many things I want to
do.
try.
be.
Sandy puc is simply amazing.
Im not talking about her photography so much {even tho it is amazing}
Im taking about HER!
She helps out charities and gives back.
"Capture every Family session as if it were their last"
Im going to live by that now.
It struck me. It moved me.
she also left with this quote
.
"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, I used everything you gave me."
~ Erma Bombeck
.
.
We all have talents.
We can all serve.
Im going to try to be better and to follow my heart more.
To be more passionate about what I love.
I need to believe that ITS OK, to be amazing..
we shoulnd't be afraid!!

2 comments:

Jeri said...

I loved Sandy Puc's workshop too (tots and teens). I am really jealous of all the photography stuff you are doing lately. Will you do me a favor? Call me when you get home from WPPI....or on the drive home...I need some of that creative inspiration. I am sure you can pass a little on to me by just talking to you.

Natalie said...

Love the quotes!!! So great!!