Tuesday, December 15, 2009

who?

WHO-VILLE CHRISTMAS PARTY!
Im so loving being on the activities commitee
I LOVE who I get to help plan with....such FUN SPAZY ladies...
Like me!
.
we have such a FUN ward!
Photobucket
Sooooo.
Nothing is going on EXCITING around here.
Just daily normal stuff!
.
Jackson hates girls.......thats pretty much it!
:)
.
The girls leave to go to their dad's on friday, till Christmas day afternoon.
this has been a hard thing for the girls and I
Sooooooo Im planning a surprise for the girls when they get back...
I can't tell ya tho---cuz the girls read this.........lol
.
Im hopeing to pull it off with it being so close to christmas.
and IT WILL sure help pass the TIME!
.
.
MY house is Quiet....
Im going to go enjoy it while it lasts!
xoxo!
.
.
PS...anyone have a fun CRAFT link they can send me?
I wanna make somthin.....
HURRY---im feelin IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

~Ali~ said...

I'm feelin it too!!! eekk!! that looks like a great Christmas party! And fun ward! And Way to go Jackson!!! Atta boy! Girls are stinky and have cooties!!! hee hee

Stacy said...

Make your ribbon wallet!!