Wednesday, December 23, 2009

mark my love....


I have been saving for you for a while now.
never thought it was going to happen. Atleast not till January.
wishing wishing wishing.....waiting.........
.
YOU CAME TO ME!!!!!
Mr. Mark!
you are here!
oh, how I love you so............
did not get a wink of sleep.....staring at you on the side of my bed!

Photobucket


IM FREAKING OUT!!!

Canon 5D mark ii

last night mike and I had a romantic night alone.....

opening our presents we had foreach other.

we have made this a tradition every year. :)

I cannot BELIEVE MIKE GOT ME THIS CAMERA I HAVE BEEN SAVING FOR.....

{and this lens....yippy!}

When i opened the box....I just did not believe it.

I told him

"thats not the real box"

he smiled!

I said....no..WAY!!!

no way....NO WAY........no freakin WAY!

I just cried.

my hands were shaky as i opened the box to pull out this beautiful thing. :)

I dreamed all night with the IDEAS and THOUGHTS and new THINGS im going to try for the new year.......

I seriosuly can't believe Mike pulled this off!

I can Honestly say he is the BEST HUSBAND EVER!! :)

.

Ok-----well, in all this excitement,.....

i can't forgot to post Jackson's birthday we did yesterday!

I WILL SOON!!!

OFF TO TAKE PICS......................................


3 comments:

Simply Lavender said...

OH!!!!! SO SO SO exciting!!! LUV those Christmas surprises!!
So happy for you photographer Annie! Nice *behind the scenes* secret Mike!! That was a good one!

HUGS.

~Ali~ said...

that is awesome!!! You wouldn't accept payments from me for the 5D would ya????? hee hee
He is a great hubby, amazing brother and an awesome uncle!!! I hope you two have a super Merry Christmas Eve and I will see you two tomorrow!!! Love ya Tons! MUAH!

Shelley Hansen said...

Neat!
Merry CHRISTmas to you.