Sunday, December 20, 2009

Simply Beautiful!

Photobucket





A white Christmas indeed!
.
A beautiful week ahead!
*MIKES OFF FOR 4 1/2 day! he should be home any min.... :)
*Jacksons Birthday!
*I have almost COMPLETED the girls "special surprise" I worked all day yesterday and most of today....i can't wait till friday to show them!
*sleep over at my mom's christmas eve's EVE.
we will then prepare our annual service project we do as Walkers every year!
this year we are stuffing BOXES of things we have all collected to ship over to the woman and children in Bagdad!
My throat gets lumps as I collect little cars and bouncy balls and tiny dollies!
.
Merry Christmas everyone.....
I hope your heart is as FULL as mine!
Im broke and tired.....but its all worth it in the end! :)

1 comment:

Shelley Hansen said...

Merry CHRISTmas to you, too!