Saturday, June 20, 2009

Think about this...............

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.
We ask ourselves,'who am I to be brilliant,gorgeous,talented and fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?
~~ Marianne Williamson
.
.
This was what we learned at Cuzins Kamp.
{by my smart & Amazing Father}
This VERY quote. Word By Word.
.
It was an eye opener for me.....remember my post a little while ago?
This opened MY EYES!
.
I thought I would SHARE this with you all.
keep this in your thoughts the next couple days..............
.
We shouldn't be ashamed to SHINE! :)
.
.
...............
We have NO church activities as of yet. Everything canceled until further notice. Wow! I guess it will be a nice, rainy, Jammie day tomorrow!

1 comment:

cindy-stitches-n-stuff.blogspot.com said...

Thank you for sharing, this is so right on. Have a great day.