Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I-2-3-4

4 days........Alot can happen in 4 days!
:)
Alot of good things.
Alot of realizations.
and lots of reflections on how I got to where I am.
.
.
This was a very relaxed chill weekend.
I got alot of work done.
I was nice to be forced to NOT be busy and just enjoy the rain, :)
Literally!
.
.
.
I love That Charlee Has bangs again!
Love her pretty Blues!
.
I love That Jax took DA DA swimming yesterday!
It will take him 3 days to dry...lol
.
.
{Those who don't know who da da is, He is Jax's Stuffed dog Grandma gave him since he was 1 hour old!  He has since has  nose surgery and many baths, been shipped in the mail and lost for days at a time, he is loved by a sweet sweet boy}




{Me, Gail, and her friend Charlie}


.
.
Charlee cooked many "shmarshmellows"
That she never ate!
.
Abbie Was MIA all weekend.........Im glad she did come home yesterday and come up for AIR!
I think i have an Idea of how her Summer is going to go.....
OH, the Memories of being 15 again!   :/
{For everything thats holy I never want to again...lol}
.
.

.
I did a small Little Lifestyle Session over the weekend......
Sweet little couple....:)
In their home!
.

No comments: