Tuesday, June 5, 2012

live and sleep........


WE are alive.....:)
and swimmin'
.
.
These two never change out of their swimming suits!
I had to go buy some more cuz I have a feeling they will be a HUGE staple in this house......as they already are!
Charlee slept in hers last night.........what a doll!
.
.
Popsicles
Sunscreen
$1's for pop
Swimming suits
Flip flops
a load of towels once a day
Pool floaties
sunglasses
camera
.
.
what else could you NEED?
:)
.
.
Abbie has been MIA lately.......She has been so busy with:
Bonfires
Fishing
Hiking
Pool with friends
Walks to 7-11 for drinks
Sleepovers
& boys and Music.
.
.
I have Been Occupied as well......
Some days I feel like I can't breath or have time to eat!
but I am HAPPY----and that's all that i care about mostly.
To be happy, and healthy and wake up and move forward to another day!
Bridals Today
Wedding this weekend...........PURE bliss for this GIRL....:)
.
Looking forward to another week at cousins Kamp next week.
This will be the 15th year  {mom am I right?}  My parents have done this with our family!
A cabin in Bear Lake suited for 5 sisters and our families....:)
.
.
Cousins are bonded there!
Spirits are lifted there!
Testimonies are strengthened and relationships glued together!
.
.
.
.
Still Swimmin and still kickin forward......

No comments: