Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Boogers & lamborghini's


How is it that I ended up with THREE sick kids at home today? Cough, fever, runny nose, swollen red eyes....
Ornery.  :/
How is it that I am SWAMPED right now and its 1:00 and I'm still in my jammies?
How is it that Charlee makes the BEST fighter guy noises?
And How is it that I just picked up 15 towels off my Teenagers floor.
And 91% of the clothes on her floor were mine.
?
Strange how that happens.
.
How is it that I hate dating but am slighting liking it at this very moment, just a smidge?
and How is it that I am Shooting the Police Department banquet tomorrow night and am considering taking a male blow up doll as my date.
weird?
maybe.....
Sometimes we have to use what we have.
right? right!
.
.
.
Oh wait. I don't have a male blow up doll.
.
.
As Abbie's Famous saying goes:
"My boyfriend is like a lamborghini, I don't have one"
:)

No comments: