Tuesday, January 31, 2012

hold them forever......

I came across some blogs which you can read HERE  and another sweet story HERE
As I became extremely emotional and buried myself in these two stories Charlee fell asleep on my lap.
I was Thankful My phone was sitting next to me so I could capture this moment.
.
..
.
.
As tears streamed down my face and realized how quickly Life can be taken away and how thank I am to have children who I get to Hold a little bit longer....
.
.
I have to be honest This morning was a chaos one.  :(
Max got into the garbage...it was everywhere this morning as the mad rush of getting children ready and out the door for school.
My # 2 child...{lol} Has a pretty good record of being late for school.  NOT a morning person may I add...
I had to put my foot down on this one.......so Needless to say she wasn't happy with me as I dropped her off to school.
Which in return made my morning feel Unpleasant...knowing she probably felt yucky too!
I made her leave her phone at home so I couldn't sent an "I love you and I am sorry" text. :(
.
.
.
After reading these two touching stories...it puts things back into line for me.
Its easy to get scattered with LIFE and the world just clutters our Minds anyways.
 Its easy to get distracted.
My mind just got re-focused.
.
.
Here is to another day to hug my Favorite 4!

No comments: