Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Re-inventing....

Turned on My computer to start another day of decisions and ideas and this is the first thing I read, sent from my mom. Her usual Morning Thoughts she sends out!
.
.
.
"IF THE SHOE DOESN'T FIT........GO BAREFOOT"
.
.
WOW-----You could apply that to SO MANY THINGS!!!
Love it!
.



Abbie has become quite the Photographer...:)
Its time to get to work........I have straggled long enough.
Straggled IS a word btw.........
My creative juices are starting to flow as I sit day after day thinking of ways to
inspire myself and inspire others with my camera!
Abbie Took this picture below for my new products im creating.....:)
{She took this picture in shorts and flipflops hiking through the snow......crazy teenage girl}
.
.
Photography is my passion.
It fills my bucket.
It lets my mind be free to create things I like and want.
It makes me happy.
I love giving the gift of sweet memories to families.
There are no rules.
No one to tell me what to do.  {Bingo!!}
I get to decide!
I get to define Art the way I see it.
Nothing better then to surround my home with candid shots of my Favorite 4!!
.
.




.
.
.
Re-inventing!
A better me & a better artist!