Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Good morning!!
.
.
So much to do.
Never enough hours!
.
.
A good Thing!
.
.



Last night......Charlee was fixing her OWN hot dogs....
I of course had to intervene and let her know she needs to ask for help.
Jackson Pipes up in the next room..."YA CHARLEE!!"
Charlee pipes up right back and says:
"Jackson you don't worry about my cares!!!!!!!"
.
.
Loved it!  LOL!
 She Pretty much nailed it!
{I love her sassyness and Independence}
Its best not to worry about other peoples cares.  :)
Takes to much energy out of our own lives!
.
.
She is also obsessed with Big foot and finding his tracks in the snow.........I can thank Jackson for that one!
We had the scouts come over last night to explain the program to Jax.  He is SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS!
I am too actually.....This is my first scout experience, I didn't have any brothers!
ANYWAYS----- they asked how his baptism was and his response was:
"Well, I almost died that day"
lol!
.
.
I love him.
Happy WEDNESDAY!