Tuesday, March 10, 2009

WTC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


OK info -a- rama!

ready?

{Pictures above}......I LOVE MY SISTERS!

All of them!

I feel so so so LUCKY to have 4 older sisters who I adore and who adore me {they better or I will stab them}

Kristi and I are 5 years apart......we have been through some tough times.

Kristi has found that light at the end of the tunnel. I love her. And I love "BIG D" TOO!

"GREAT things come at a time when no one expects it!"

WELL----this use to be a HUGE MESS......

Max our dog........he has been inside, we are training our 3 year old lab to be inside/outside. So we feel he is more part of our family.

well-----he has been doing AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just amazing!

I left real quick to go pick up Jackson from pre-school. I walked in the door and see ALL MY YARN ALL OVER THE FRONT ROOM....ripped apart. I just came back from hobby lobby this morning so excited that I spend $25 on yarn to make cocoons and stuff on our trip to Disneyland.

.

.

yup!----he took EVERYONE OUT of the sac.

I walked in the door......WTC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!{ what the crap}

His tail goes under.....and outside he went!

RAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and Im venting and letting it all out on blogger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

{I yelled while typing that}




Ok----next story!

I drove up to logan Monday morning....left at 8:00 to be to an appt my 9:00

Our DVD system we had installed in our durango stopped working. The sceen would not turn on.

So I HAD to have it fixed before our trip.

well-----needless to say....HI WINTER STORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow....never in my life have drivin in such yucky-ness.

My mom told me the night before.....DON'T GO!

.

.

Well I made it there safely.....dropped off my car, went shopping met my sister for lunch. and headed down the canyon again.

well it was WORSE on the way down. Locked my durango in 4 WHEEL drive and off I went.

At one point.....it was just horriable....to where I was almost wanting to cry.

we were going 10 miles an hour---bumper to bumper following diesels.

10 miles an hour was even to fast for how bad it was.

.

.

Right in front of me.......3 cars sliding......they pull to the sides so they don't hit anyone....I start to slide......and then start fish tailing....until I land on ONCOMING traffic.

if anyone would have come, they would have hit charlee's side.

I slowy creeped into the meadan.

I wanted to GUN it...but knew it was way to slippery.

I sat in the meadan and cried!

.

.

I looked back at jackson. He was gluded watching Shrek.

had no Idea!

Charlee was sleeping.

I minute ago there was so many cars going the other way.

but for some reason while I sat there for FOREVER{so it seems}

not one car! :)

.


I got back on the road and finally made it home safely 2 hours later.


Im so thankful for my angels watching over me yesterday!!!!!!!!



OK-----I made {from SCRATCH} Homemade salsa and cashew Chicken

WHAT?

lol..........I never cook!

what a surprise!!

It was yummy!



Abbie is in a play today at school.

Autumn had a viola recital and played ALL ALONE....I bought her the cutest little dress so she would feel special!

Jackson told me:

Jackson: Mom, I have a situation

me: you do?

Jackson: yes.....LOOOOOOOK! pointed to his back....he picked a scab.

lol

A situation? lol!!!

.

.

Jacskon: Mom our kitchen stinks

me: well its cus I put a dirty diaper in the garbage

Jackson: Mom, I told you our house is a dump!

.

.

.

Jackson:

Mom, you are the best mom ever.

Thank you for buying Yummy soap.
.

.

Sorry if the words are misspelled..:)

Im typing in a hurry!!!!




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOLY POO! I am dying! how scary Annie. I'm so glad you are ok.
*Cute Jacksie!
*Yummy Food
*Cute Kris all giddy and stuff!
*Way cute pic of her and Charlee together! AW!
*dumb cute DOG!
Um, you're not suppose to take pics while driving. It's like up there with texting. LOL!

The Hiller Family said...

Please don't stab your sisters!

So stinkin' glad you returned home safely from Logan... so scary!

Tell your dog, "He's fired!"
At least your "WTC!!!!" moment wasn't as bad as mine the other morning with the paint!!

Jackson: HILARIOUS!

Megan said...

Glad you made it home safe and sound! I don't like driving in scary, winter weather, either! Yikes!

I am glad your potty training is going well. Our puppy is finally scratching on the door to go outside instead of peeing on the floor. Well ok, he has done it for 2 days in a row. But at night, he is naughty....I am trying to get the pee smell out of his favorite spot on our floor. (I am not happy about this! Grrrrrr!)

Jackson is as cute as ever.

Simply Lavender said...

DANG IT ANNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am mad at you!!!
I am THANKFUL your angels where watching over you and Jackson and Charlie but I am mad you went on a foolish errand in the middle of a snow storm blizzard in Logan canyon!!!!!!!!!!
Annie....this is your mother....I am mad! You are in such trouble.


HUGS.

Anonymous said...

so Let this be a lesson to "LISTEN TO YOUR MOTHER"....AND MOTHER knows best!
:)

lol

Shelley Hansen said...

Lots of info.. Cute pics.. naughty Dog.. Keep up the good work in the training hinm department.. he will turn around. He is a lab and labs are known for being hyper active!
We drove in something like that on the way home from California.. It was frightning!

jEsSiCa said...

Holy Post! {1} Cute sister! {2} Dogs! You love them to death, but then they do frustrating "dog" things and you want to be so mad, but then they give you those puppy dog eyes, their tales go between their legs, and their ears go limp and your heart melts! {3} So scary! I hate Logan Canyon in the snow:( I'm so glad you are a good driver (except for taking the picture while driving! lol), and had angels watching out for you! You sweetheart! {4} Way to go Chef Annie! I'm so not brave with food:) My hubby wishes I was though! {5} Jackson cracks me up! Seriously, "situation"! "our house is a dump" and I love the "Your the best, cause of yummy soap!" He is too cute! :)