Wednesday, March 4, 2009

measure shmeasure!

I have a very {sweet} friend.......
who measured herself.....posted and changing her measurements every 2 weeks.
I was SUPPOSE TO CLIMB ON BOARD!
lol
.
.
I haven't posted yet.....
THEN I got thinking......Im going to a place where I can have BIG PICKLES....churro's, pretzels, ice cream....gummies {my fav}-----and those candy DOTS....remember those?
.
.
So friend of mine....who I love dearly.........
IT WILL have to wait......lol
I cannot be RESTRICTED at D. Land!
Woot Woot!

7 comments:

Ehlers Family said...

YEAH! It's a rule.. You can not diet on a vacation. Eat up! and eat a big Churro for me!! haha

Shelley Hansen said...

I am posting results monthly. Go have fun and come home and get with it!

Stacy said...

I will be watching when you get back. I will come over and do it myself if I have to. Maybe I will be waiting for you in the driveway when you return.... I need to post my update but I have been sitting on my bum. But I got mastitis so I think that is a good excuse??

Simply Lavender said...

Go! Enjoy! eat what you want!
Why ruin it with diet rules smules!
Forget it .......why suck the fun out of your vacation??
Bring on the junk!!! Let'er rip!



HUGS.

The Hiller Family said...

Right on Annie!! If you did that to yourself, I'd loose all respect!! J/K
You are going to have so much fun there... we can go to in May too!

Eat at least 4 big pickles for ME!!

Nicole said...

We went to Disneyland last year and I actually LOST weight down there. You walk your butt off!! So enjoy...eat every $10 churro and pickle there is!! ;)

Just a bed of roses said...

You wont want to miss the chocolate covered mickey mouse head ice cream on sticks was beyond spectacular, promise! We eat at some of the restaurants at disney, one is at the 50's diner, might be at Universal or Adventure Island. Its a riot the waitress' treat you like strict parents, no elbows on tables, eat all you food...etc!