Tuesday, August 2, 2011

spreading the love......

I surely wish I could share some of the COOLEST and personal bucket filling facebook messages and emails I have received.


.


.


.


When things are bad....things can ALWAYS be a gazillion times worse.


and realize while taking this picture of my 4 favorite people..............











Just how BLESSED I AM!!!!


.


.











Thank you to my neighbor for bringing me a sonic.....she must have been inspired.


Today it was Muchly needed.


..


..




In return........I am going to pay it forward.


I will put some sunshine in someone else's day....... :)


Oh the Possibilities.......

1 comment:

Ehlers Family said...

Annie im glad you are blogging again! Your kids are absolutely adorable. I cant believe how big they are getting.