Thursday, June 24, 2010

what I need today.

Photobucket

I as sit here this early Thursday Morning, tears streaming down my face.
Kids still asleep. House quiet as can be.
Feeling the need to write.
Trying to think of, how to deal with "hard things"
My dad has always told me. "You CAN do hard things"
I REMEMBERED this cute little scripture I "took" {shhhh don't tell} off someones blog a LONG time ago.
I liked it so much.
And this morning Im shareing with you.
.
.
.
Hope this puts some "LIGHT" in your picture today.

4 comments:

Torri P said...

Love this scripture! I am sorry you are having hard times....but I agree with your dad, you can deal with them! You are a very STRONG person!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry your having such a rough time. I always tell myself that God doesn't give us anything that we can't handle and that Christ knows exactly how we feel. It seems to give me the strength that I need. (Most of the time :))

you are a strong, special person.

Good Luck. Hope things get better!

Plain City Dickamores said...

thanks for the pick me up:)

Simply Lavender said...

What is forged in difficulty
endures through adversity

Love Dad