Wednesday, June 2, 2010

"Sniff Sniff"

Photobucket
My Little Jax is all done with Kindergarten.
I indeed got teary eyed as he walked across the stage to get his certificate.
:(
He is growing up WAY TO FAST!
Im very VERY excited to have him home with me everyday this summer. I sure enjoy his Company.
.
.
I got him a WHOLE new outfit.....and a new hair cut to match.
I think he looks like a good lookin missionary! :)
Photobucket
Look at his CHEESIER smile!!!
Photobucket
Cheers to SUMMER!
let the fun and crazy-ness begin!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute.. love his outfit! Enjoy this summer.. they do grow up so fast.. I HATE it! By the way.. the cute chalk board behind him on the porch, did you make that.. silly question cause I KNOW you did.. but did you just spray paint with that chalk paint stuff? cause I want it. mmkay. thanks.

Simply Lavender said...

The most handsome-est and cutest and funniest Jax on the planet!
That is such a proud moment walking across that stage! WAY TO GO MR J!!!! LOved it!
No doubt that Jax will be loving summer and all the days he gets to *not go to school* too!
Millie and Jax walking up to graduate to 1st grade....Kenzie and Josh walking up to graduate from high school. These kids ARE growing up way too fast!! SIGH.

HUGS.