Saturday, April 24, 2010

pink.

My sister In law is expecting a baby really soon. :)
A PINK baby!
I was excited to be able to try different things with her and capture her belly.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Can't wait to meet her. :)
.
.
.
I made her these onesies and burpcloths for her shower.
SOoooooo cute huh!
Photobucket
Our Friend Michelle..
{who is opening up a cupcake shop in Ogden in 2 weeks, called Vintage Cupcake Co.} click to her site!
I am going to sell my fabric wristies and rosette necklaces and these baby products in her store.
AM I CRAZY?
lol
i love em tho.....and I appriciate her kindness of wanting them in her shop. :)

OK---back to michelle....

she threw My sister in law a baby shower.

LOOK HOW BREATHTAKING????


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I wore pink shoes just for HER!!!
:)
.
.
.
I will admit that I stomped my feet like I was 5 at her house over her craft/create room in her house. yes. Im coveting!
Photobucket
Well-----Im off to ride my bike.
With this little darlin'.
Photobucket
thought for today:

{by my mother}


*Fear just tells us that something is different.

To deal with it, we just have to apply what we know, do our best in that new place.*

(Together in One Place/novel by Jane Kirkpatrick)

2 comments:

~Ali~ said...

Awww....you're so sweet!!! I'm gonna need some of those pics from the shower! They are too cute!!! Thanks for everything....I can't wait to use those dang cute burp clothes and onsies....and I can't wait to make Ryan use the ruffely ones!! haha

Jeri said...

I am in awe! That shower...that craft room......

Ali's belly session went so well, and I can't wait to see pictures of the new baby! =)